- Senior Historian, Indigenous History, Know History. (May 2021-January 2022). Projects included research related to Indigenous history of Ontario, the fur trade, and the Metis.
- Research Advisor, Negotiations Branch, Ministry of Indigenous Affairs. (June 2015-May 2021). Projects include historical research related to land claims, litigation and education; research support for Ontario’s response to the TRC; research support for the creation of materials for Treaty Recognition Week; Co-Chair of the Treaties and Land Claims Speakers Bureau; management of the Maynard Sam George Library in IAO.
- Adjunct Faculty, School for the Study of Canada, Trent University. (2018-2022)
- Research Associate, Frost Centre for Canadian Studies and Indigenous Studies, Trent University. (2015-2017)
- SSHRC Postdoctoral Fellow, Trent University, Department of Canadian Studies & Indigenous Studies. “A History of Indigenous Teachers in Southern Ontario, 1800-1900.” (2012-2014).